Want to sponsor NPR's Mobile Platforms?Contact Us
Responsive Design on NPR.org
NPR leads the industry as a premium publisher that makes sponsorship placements an integral component of its responsive design capabilities. Sponsorship placements have been developed to provide an optimal user experience across all smartphones and tablets. NPR.org sponsorship on smartphones and tablets features in-story banners, custom Center Stage brand canvases, and audio-visual creative in the responsive NPR Player.
NPR Mobile Apps
NPR offers a suite of apps for Apple iOS and Android devices, enabling users to listen, read and watch NPR content in the method that suits them best. Whether its catching up with the latest news on the way to a meeting or unwinding with favorite arts content at the end of the day, NPR apps provide the content users seek while maintaining a touch of serendipity.
- Relaunching with a new design for iOS in Spring 2018
- 1.4 million unique monthly iOS users; 1 million unique monthly Android users
- Offers a range of custom sponsorship options, including launch opportunities
- Listening app delivering personalized, on-demand stream to users’ smartphones, connected cars, smart speakers and more
- Average session length for users is 33.6 minutes
- Offers audio-synched interstitials and a range of custom sponsorship options
Source: Google Analytics, 3-month average, October-December 2017.