Want to sponsor the PMI Channel?Contact Us
A Network of Station and Partner Sites
The Public Media Influencer (PMI) Channel is a strategic digital sponsorship network built specifically with public media in mind. The channel includes nearly 100 leading public media sites in markets across the country, as well as targeted presence on major public media and other non-profit media sites including NPR.org, PBS.org and ProPublica.
With 20.7 million page views and 4 million unique users per month, the PMI Channel reaches a highly affluent, educated and engaged audience.
- Decision Makers: More likely to be Senior Management, C-Level Executive or Owner in companies with 10+ employees (index 209)
- Cultural Connoisseurs: More likely to hold a post-graduate degree (index 247) and attend live theater (index 171) and live concerts (index 158)
- Tech Trendsetters: Upload music or pictures from their tablet (index 205) and use phone to watch video (index 192) and listen to streaming music (index 179)
Sources: Nielsen NetView, 6-month average, January-June 2014. Nielsen Online @Plan Q1 2014.
PMI Channel Sponsorship
- Sponsorship can be targeted to segments most relevant to a sponsor’s objectives with the Thought & Opinion Leader, Arts & Life, and Music segments of sites
- Opportunity for targeted sponsorship presence in key markets, an ideal complement to a regional or geotargeted campaign
- Sponsorship includes 160×600, 300×250 and 728×90 units