“What they’ve taken is your standard rope journalist piece and offered up a super easy to use and adaptable journey through the songs… It’s just really smart and beautiful.”
– Judges remarks on NPR Music’s “Songs We Love” feature
Out of 750+ entries, NPR Visuals was awarded five medals: two Gold and three Silver. NPR was the only organization to win a medal for a portfolio of work. Here is the full rundown of NPR’s honored work:
- Gold Medal for Demolished, a piece about the history of public housing in Chicago
- Gold Medal for a portfolio of work for Danny Debelius
- Silver Medal for Election Party, a visual companion to live radio coverage of Election Night
- Silver Medal for Songs We Love, the NPR Music discovery directory
- Silver Medal for a portfolio of work for NPR Visuals
Join NPR at the 2018 RAIN Podcast Business Summit
As podcasting continues to grow, it’s important that the business model evolve as well. This week in New York, leaders from NPR and its podcast sponsorship team at National Public Media will join fellow podcast...
NPR Now Available on Apple Homepod: "Hey Siri, give me the news"
Let the unboxing begin: After months of anticipation about when people could get their hands on an Apple HomePod, the latest voice assistant speaker is hitting doorsteps and checkout counters today. What’s more: “When you say...
Voice Activation Trends from CES
Voice activation is going everywhere. At the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) this month, tech and media companies showcased the many ways they’re making the voice activation technology found in smart speakers accessible anywhere. Check out some...