“What they’ve taken is your standard rope journalist piece and offered up a super easy to use and adaptable journey through the songs… It’s just really smart and beautiful.”
– Judges remarks on NPR Music’s “Songs We Love” feature
Out of 750+ entries, NPR Visuals was awarded five medals: two Gold and three Silver. NPR was the only organization to win a medal for a portfolio of work. Here is the full rundown of NPR’s honored work:
- Gold Medal for Demolished, a piece about the history of public housing in Chicago
- Gold Medal for a portfolio of work for Danny Debelius
- Silver Medal for Election Party, a visual companion to live radio coverage of Election Night
- Silver Medal for Songs We Love, the NPR Music discovery directory
- Silver Medal for a portfolio of work for NPR Visuals
NPR Sponsorship Digital Leads Named to 2018 AdMonsters Power List
This month, National Public Media’s Sr. Director of Digital Operations Brett Robinson and Sr. Director of Sponsorship Products and NPM Creative Erica Osher were named to the inaugural AdMonsters Power List, recognizing the “most innovative leaders …...
NPR's How I Built This with Guy Raz on Tour
Last year was a standout year for NPR podcasts. In particular, How I Built This with Guy Raz, which explores the success stories of some of the world’s leading entrepreneurs and how they built their businesses....
Tips for Your Next Podcast Buy from Top Industry Professionals
Some of the industry’s top podcast buyers – from Ad Results Media to the team at Squarespace – are achieving 2.5-3x ROI on their marketing spends. At the RAIN Podcast Business Summit, leaders in audio offered key...