“What they’ve taken is your standard rope journalist piece and offered up a super easy to use and adaptable journey through the songs… It’s just really smart and beautiful.”
– Judges remarks on NPR Music’s “Songs We Love” feature
Out of 750+ entries, NPR Visuals was awarded five medals: two Gold and three Silver. NPR was the only organization to win a medal for a portfolio of work. Here is the full rundown of NPR’s honored work:
- Gold Medal for Demolished, a piece about the history of public housing in Chicago
- Gold Medal for a portfolio of work for Danny Debelius
- Silver Medal for Election Party, a visual companion to live radio coverage of Election Night
- Silver Medal for Songs We Love, the NPR Music discovery directory
- Silver Medal for a portfolio of work for NPR Visuals
Tips for Your Next Podcast Buy from Top Industry Professionals
Some of the industry’s top podcast buyers – from Ad Results Media to the team at Squarespace – are achieving 2.5-3x ROI on their marketing spends, and feeling confident about this brand safe platform in...
Join NPR at the 2018 RAIN Podcast Business Summit
As podcasting continues to grow, it’s important that the business model evolve as well. This week in New York, leaders from NPR and its podcast sponsorship team at National Public Media will join fellow podcast...
NPR.org Sponsorship Practices Shine with Release of Google Chrome Ad Blocker
The most-used web browser in market – Google Chrome – is working to raise the bar for digital advertising through the roll out of its Ad Blocker features, which enforce standards set by the Coalition...